Monday, December 10, 2007

The Latest Shipment of Leadership Material

Have you received the latest leadership package from TEAM yet?????

Great stuff. The new LLR hardbound book looks GOOD. I have loaned my other one out to a Youth Counselor where I work.

I am listening to Pastor Dickie's latest CD on Character. If you have not listened to it yet, it is a WINNER.

Character counts folks. I recently received a postcard from my sister-in-law who is in Q in another BSM line. It was from the last Achievers. I wanted to send an e-mail link of the you-tube video of the "Family" member stating that nothing that TEAM was doing was inappropriate. But Character Counts. I am glad they made it. They have worked hard over the years to get where they are. Almost 13 years and they are still Platinum's but that is the way they have to build their businesses. God blesses them in other ways as well.

Please continue to respond to my last blog. YOU PEOPLE ROCK.

God Bless,

1 John 5:13

3 comments:

Hurting Inside said...

These new materials are awesome!

I know how you feel, I have family and friends in other LOS. I have wanted strongly to send them to the blogs and such. I didn't but boy did I want to.

-Hurting Inside (The Mr. of the two.)

http://livesturnedupsidedown.blogspot.com/

latent heat said...

You are right on about the new materials! They all hit home in certain ways. My favorite CD right now is from a shipment ago - it's the one about following the tailight. The 1st time I heard it it caught my attention because I snomobile and could relate directly to that part. The more I listen to it, the more it all hits home - especailly at this point in time when things are not so clear.

The LLR book - it's amazing. I can't keep enough of them stashed in my desk at work in 95% ville. I work for directly for the 2nd through 4th generation of a legendary family in the automotive industry. They are not typical 2nd generation money people, they have managed to stay hungry despite money not being a motivation any more. I had given a copy of LLR to each memeber of my staff and word got out. Then my peers all over north america and central america wanted a copy, then people on the commercial and product engineering sides of the business, then the CFO. Then one of the family saw it on my desk and asked about it. Now they are reading it. It's fun to see people who already have a legacy rubbing there chins and haveing discussions about the book and what it says. Helps to make 95% ville a little more bearable.

Hurting Inside said...

It's renewal time y'all! Time to make a decision of your own free will with no coercement from anyone but Amway!

(I got my renewal letter today.)
http://livesturnedupsidedown.blogspot.com/