Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Christmas, How Are You Doing?

Hoping this meets you and you are rejoicing! It is great to praise God for His greatest gift to us, that is, His only BEGOTTEN Son Jesus. The One who came to make us free from the effects of our sin. Have YOU accepted this greatest of gifts?

If you are not rejoicing, I pray that you will find some peace to your situation. I care for you. I know it seems the whole world is going by and no one notices your pain. Your heart SCREAMS out to be understood and heard. I care for you!!! If you would like me to pray for you, I will. Just leave a message. Since I have enabled "moderation" of comments, no one will know. God loves you, even though He seems far away, He is right by your side, He will carry you if you ask. I know, I have been there and found that it was me that distanced myself from him.

I am SO thankful for all that God has done this year. I am so thankful that we are soon to walk into the promised land. The days of no straw for making bricks are over. The days of Pharaoh falsely accusing us is over, better, brighter days are upon us. Isn't that GREAT?!.

Truly we are blessed far above those in other ages!!!!

I want to give you some good books to read this year if you are able.

First of course is the Bible. It has answers to all our questions, on life, how to live, how to treat others, how to treat ourselves.

How Now Shall We Live? by Chuck Colson

This book gives us detailed accounts of what we are facing in the culture war we are in, with great answers to what that war is pushing on us.

Spiritual Leadership by Henry Blackaby

This is a book not on the Spiritual leadership you are thinking of, it is on LEADERSHIP in general. I gives us an understanding that true Servant Leadership has a spiritual component to it.

Waking the Dead by John Eldredge

Shows our reality is really only about .05% of what is real. The spiritual is much more powerful and real. Think about it, most of what we assume will happen never does.

These are a few. Please list your favorites!

1 comment:

Hurting Inside said...

Awesome blog! Full of good advice and direction as usual.

Merry Christmas!

-Hurting Inside
(The Mr. of the couple)

http://livesturnedupsidedown.blogspot.com/